A great event creates a lifetime
bond between hosts and guests.
-- Ellen Zucker, Owner, Faces & Fortunes
Attention Party Planners, Event Planners, Parents, Executives:
What will your guests remember about your party?
Planning a party takes work. You order food and drink. You choose the
hall and the music. You invite the guests.
They have a great time.
And then...they leave! A week later, they barely remember where
they were, let alone why.
What most event planners don't know: your guests can leave with party favors that they'll keep forever:
sketches, tarot readings, astrological mini-charts and more.
"The crowd loved your caricatures and we appreciated your professionalism and promptness. Can't wait to use you again at another event!"
-- Michael Lazar, Owner, Michael Lazar DJ Entertainment
Are you planning a company picnic, convention, employee appreciation day, graduation party, family reunion, bachelorette party, Bar Mitzvah, First Communion party, or even a children's sleepover?
Do you want to
- struggling to make each guest
feel honored and special
- hoping to preserve
memories of a group that will soon be moving on
- creating a party that stands out
from the rest -- something different, distinctive and still fun
- marking a big milestone, such as
a family reunion, birthday or retirement party
- overwhelmed with organizing the
event -- so you have no time to find entertainment
- trying to build relationships
with clients, family, friends and neighbors
The good news is:
- increase traffic at your trade
show or convention booth
- break the ice -- fast -- at
functions and hospitality events
- boost employee morale and build
team spirit at holiday parties, company picnics and other employee
We at Faces & Fortunes are helping thousands of clients transform
parties into memories that
guests cherish for a lifetime.
We offer unique entertainment that gives each guest a tangible,
- portrait-style caricatures so your guests can take home a unique
original drawing signed by the artist (imprinted with your logo,
if you're a business)
- intuitive readings using tarot cards - with a summary
your guest will want to keep and share
- astrology mini-readings - with
interpretation customized to birth date and time
|"All comments were positive. Both adults and children enjoyed your readings you were a pleasure to work with! Thank you!"|
---Rose Alemi, The Philadelphia Museum of Art
Let's face it:
Your guests like to look at themselves. They frame their pictures and
hang their caricatures on their walls.
And when they get insights into their own character, you start a
Have you ever met anyone who came away from an astrology
reading -- and never told anybody what they learned?
When you hire Faces and Fortunes you
Hi, I’m Ellen Zucker, owner of Faces
& Fortunes. We've worked with hundreds of families,
companies, and groups to create parties that guests talk about five
years later. We want to make your next event memorable -- and
most of all, fun.
- help your guests remember who you are, where you met them -- and
- give your guests a year's worth of buzz to spread among friends,
neighbors and colleagues
- create memories that will make everyone smile for a long, long
- We hire only professionals -- the real deal, not
- Most artists have years of art training and average 20 years of
- They show up on time, prepared to work and dressed
- We customize our services to fit your event.
- We have a solid track record of making events successful.
- And chances are we can make your event the one everyone
|"Excellent! I received a lot of compliments. For someone who schedules events it is always nice to hear this.
When looking to book someone for their services - not knowing if they will even show up - it was the commitment and enthusiasm that I felt when speaking with Ellen Zucker that gave me the comfort level to schedule the services of Faces & Fortunes."
---Cynthia L. Ford, Gilmore Associates, Inc.
Then you've come to the right place.
- tired of slaving over details (and looking for a carefree party experience)
- wondering how you
can create a new tradition for your annual reunions, picnics
- seeking a customized entertainment solution tailored
to your unique
Click here to learn more about the clients we work with and the issues they face.