How We've Helped
In ten years, Ellen Zucker has provided entertainment for over one thousand parties, meetings, conventions, employee appreciation days -- and a whole lot more.
Here are some of our success stories.
- Working with an event planner, Ellen supplied all the caricature entertainment for the grand opening of the National Constitution Center in the Independence Mall of Philadelphia:
Over 25,000 visitors participated in the 3-day July 4th weekend.
To commemorate the event, Ellen designed a one-of-a-kind border for the drawings, creating a unique souvenir. Although the weather was 98+ degrees and humid, three caricature artists worked in shifts during the entire event.
|"Thank you for being part of the opening of the National Constitution Center and Constitution Center Days, Philadelphia. Your caricatures made this once-in-a-lifetime event a true success. Plus they were lots of fun!" |
---Nan Latona, Lisa Coben, Jill Feinberg
Mondo Event Strategies, Organizers of National Constitution Center Grand Opening
- Booked on short notice for a family at an elegant restaurant, Ellen discovered her client's father had very little time left.The family wanted to give him a grand send-off. So Ellen drew a detailed caricature, using details that symbolized the client's life as a police officer, husband and father. The family plans to keep the drawing as a memory of their much-loved patriarch.
- An Atlantic City casino wanted to provide entertainment for their employee Christmas party. But with casino operations active 24 hours a day, scheduling presented a challenge ... Ellen worked two 5-hour shifts to present Tarot readings for all levels of employees, including management, card dealers, cleaning crews, and accounting staff.
Because readings were delivered one-to-one, scheduling could be flexible. And employees were entertained by listening to others "fortunes" while they waited.
- An office design firm invited Ellen to draw caricatures at a 30th anniversary Open House. Here's what they wrote:
|"Your drawings were a big hit -- they are all over the office. You were so much fun to talk with and sit with. The graphics on the paper were a big hit with our vendors and management. You did a great job. |
I've posted a link to your web site from our Open House page on our web site -- many people were asking about you and your services."
--April and the BF Molz Open House Committee
- When Sue Paul wanted to celebrate her 60th birthday in style, she booked a suite at the most elegant hotel in town and invited her guests to an afternoon tea. Ellen was hired to provide tarot readings. She created a special presence with an ankle-length dress, colorful shawl, hoop earrings and long, flowing hair. "You helped make our tea lots of fun," the hostess wrote." Everyone enjoyed their 'talks' with you."
- For each of the last five years, Ellen has been invited to draw caricatures at the staff-and-resident picnics of a Bucks County retirement community. Some staff members who make it a point to be drawn every single year. One staff member tells Ellen, "Your drawings are framed and displayed along my stairwell at home."
|"Faces & Fortunes was great! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the added element your Ladies brought to our party! All in all it was a great evening! Thank you so much for helping make it so." |
--- Tria Cook, Trammel Crow Company
- In 1998, Ellen was asked to draw caricatures for the Sunoco Welcome America! July 4th celebration, a huge bash hosted by the City of Philadelphia.
Six years later, Ellen's phone rang. "You drew my children's caricatures at the Sunoco event," said the voice on the other end. "We have them framed on our living room wall. And now I'd like you to come to my new son's birthday party and draw the rest of my family."
Now that you've learned about the kinds of results our clients take for granted, click here to learn more about the person who created these results: Ellen Zucker.